Friday, April 13, 2012

Superbaby Bibs



So these are definitely a work in progress, but these are the first ones I've made. I saw something similar on Pinterest, but I can't find the pin now. Anyway, I haven't decided on whether the "superman" logo should be on it or not. What do you think?
Easy to make this version (I'm hoping to embroider some when my machine gets in!) and cheap!

Estimated time to complete: 20-30 minutes (depending on drying time)

What I used:
Dollar store solid colored bib
acrylic paint (what I had on hand)
paintbrush

What to do:

All you do is paint on the saying! When it has dried, paint the next layer. Do this until you're happy with the results. You could easily do the print and transfer method, or use a stencil. I just free handed mine but any method would work.
Have fun and be creative with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment